Thoughtful Thursdays – Difficult times
All people and businesses have been affected by the COVID-19 situation, some more than others. Many are now working from home and minimizing in person contact.
If working from home is new to you, it can be a difficult transition. Here are a few suggestions that may be helpful.
- Keep your regular business hours.
- Dress for work.
- Take breaks and lunch as you normally would. Avoid getting “stuck” at your desk.
- Let your family know that you are working and and minimize unscheduled interuptions.
- Continue to maintain connections with your colleagues and customers. Speak with them on a regular basis. They may be experiencing added stress as well and an empathetic ear can be helpful support.
- Take the time to get your files and record keeping up to date.
- Be ready for the time when the situation eases up.
Have a question about sales? Contact Sakanashi and Associates Inc. and I will respond.