Thoughtful Thursdays – Another year end is approaching
Entering the final quarter of 2020, how sales looking for the year? Congratulations if your are on track to meet or exceed your expectations.
If sales have fallen behind projected targets, there is no better time to review the numbers.
- Calculate the sales revenue gap
- Determine which customers are behind or ahead of projections
- Create a plan to follow up with all of your customers and prospects
- Will the customers who are behind be able to catch up?
- Will the customers who are ahead be able to sustain the growth?
- Will top targets close on time to contribute to new sales?
- Are there new opportunites that might close before the end of the year?
Do not be surprised if sales territory micro-managment is required to clarify the picture. Explore all potential opportunities to close the gap and make sure that you are doing everything to make it happen.
Regardless of your position relative to sales revenue targets, it is a good exercise to review the numbers quarterly and develop an action plan to close gaps that may exist and take advantage of unanticipated growth.
Have a question about sales? Contact Sakanashi and Associates Inc. and I will be happy to respond.
Comments are closed.