Thoughtful Thursdays – Climb the trust ladder one rung at a time
People like people they can trust and people buy from people they like. We all know that because we look to it intuitively when making buying decisions.
The successful professional sales person also know this and makes a habit of climbing the trust ladder with every customer relationship, one rung at a time.
A trusted sales person:
- Makes commitments they can meet and meets them
- Is interested in what their customers have to say
- Cares about their customers
- Is genuine
- Listens and hears what is said
- Sees more than what is in front of them
- Looks left and right of the centre line
- Makes the tough decisions
- Asks the tough questions
- Is willing to not make a sale if it is not in the customer’s best interest
- Does not disregard their competition
- Demonstrates true value in what they do
Are you a trusted sales person? Be mindful that a slip might cost several rungs on the ladder.
Have a question about sales? Contact me and I will respond.
Please share Thoughtful Thursdays posts with people you feel may find the topic interesting and helpful.
Comments are closed.