Thoughtful Thursdays – Year end questions and thoughts
The end of the calendar year is often the time that the professional sales person takes time to reflect on their performance for the previous twelve months and to review objectives, strategies and activities that will help achieve forecasts for the coming twelve months.
Here are a few questions and thoughts to consider for the year end.
Questions from the past year:
- Were sales targets met, exceeded or perhaps not achieved?
- What were the contributing factors for the results?
- Answer the question “Why?”
- Can the sales behaviours that resulted in wins be translated into new habits?
Thoughts for the New Year:
- Determine what will be done differently in the coming year to keep ahead of the competition.
- Commit to translate the previous year’s wins into incremental opportunities for the coming year.
- Think big.
To do regardless:
- Celebrate your successes
- Take time to relax and enjoy the season with your family and friends
- Come back in the New Year re-energized and prepared to execute your sales plan.
We thank you for your continued support and all the best wishes for a successful New Year.
Have a question about sales? Contact Sakanashi and Associates Inc. and I will respond.
Comments are closed.