Thoughtful Thursdays – Commendable sales behaviour
A recent visit by a territory manager is the motivation for todays Thoughtful Thursdays sales post.
He demonstrated commendable sales behaviour and created a sense of trust in short period of time.
I believe that on a level playing field, people will buy from people they like. During the span of our conversation he call became likeable.
Here are some of the ways that he was able to build trust with me and as a result will likely get the business.
- Was on time
- Dressed neatly
- Built rapport before talking business
- Was knowledgeable about his product and service offering
- Clearly explained options to my needs
- Recommended the best solution and delivery timing
- Explained pricing in detail
- Listened to my questions and answered with knowledge and confidence
- Thanked me for the opportunity
A gold star goes out to this territory manager for a great sales call. He demonstrated the qualities of a successful sales professional.
Have a question about sales? Contact Sakanashi and Associates Inc. and I will respond.
Comments are closed.